Today business owners and employees face the challenge of increasing production per individual in order to keep up with the competition. This creates the need to fulfill multiple roles at once and can scatter energy and focus. By streamlining business operations and reducing time spent on inefficient data entry, poor communication, and duplicate processes, resources are freed up to be used for prospecting, marketing, and planning. Getting organized increases productivity and profits, and positions you for growth.
Your work space represents your business and must support your work objectives and general well-being for many hours each day. Dysfunctional workspaces and processes cause stress and yield poor results; therefore maintaining a clean and functional office is not only considerate to your staff and customers, but highly cost effective!
I have made the great discovery that liberty is a product of order. – Will Durant
What I'm Organized... Are You? Can do for youI'm Organized... Are You? can update your work space and processes with carefully selected tools and systems so you and your staff work at maximum efficiency.
A typical example is improving functional traffic flow to accommodate efficient work processes — rearranging furniture and creating a home for tools and papers where they are most likely to be needed can significantly reduce time spent on routine activities.
Eliminating clutter, whether that means purging files, impractical furniture, or decorative items, helps to clear physical space and increase mental capacity.
Developing organized habits and maintaining a functional work space facilitates job completion and increases creative energy from your staff instead of stifling it.
Wouldn't it be nice to stop losing business because of a lack of organization? I'm Organized... Are You? can help update every aspect of your business to get you in control and moving forward with clarity.
After getting organized at work, clients report they:
- experience increased productivity
- receive compliments from colleagues and clients regarding their office improvements
- receive compliments from colleagues and clients regarding their improved work habits
- are on time more often
- delegate effectively and get more value from subordinates
- have a more functional team
- are happier and healthier than before
Office organizing services include:
- creating a professional yet personal ambiance that reflects sensibilities of the business owner
- organizing desktops, both physical and electronic
- improving company documents, forms and protocol
- managing inflow of business contacts and prospecting data
- simplifying and improving expense tracking and other recurring tasks
- creating a more productive workforce by overhauling job descriptions and helping hire and train employees
- developing lead generation and customer care protocols to make them intuitive and automatic
- creating a manual of standard operating procedures, which frees up the business owner to enjoy a worry-free vacation or other time off
How I'm Organized... Are You? is UniqueMost organizers focus on de-cluttering, rearranging and filing, but we believe there is much more to the job than that. In addition to offering these basic services, we work with you to organize other aspects of your business to create momentum, as listed above. We initially deal with the paperwork on the desk and in the drawers, and then we address the processes that result in incoming paperwork. We assess your daily, weekly and monthly office routines to see where we can eliminate unnecessary steps.
What good is finding a place to put the weekly report when the weekly reports aren't helpful? Instead of addressing only the visible items in your office, we understand that those items are the result of a work process. Together we explore your processes and make improvements that eliminate future disorganization.
The difference with I'm Organized... Are You? is that after we have left, your office won’t return to the same disorganized state because you'll have smart working systems in place.
I'm loving my office and I am so much more productive! -Shea K. Small business Owner